Friday, January 15, 2010

oh blogging. Such a strange thing. Writing about our lifes for other people to read or more accurately, stalk. But my logic is, i have ideas and opinions, why not share them with the world? There is so many interesting things going on in my life. Facebook is overrated and its time for something new. So most recently I turned in my application for the Elentary Education program here at school. What a releif. it feels good to think that i have made it this far. Only 2 more years to go! I love taking Education classes. Finally something im interested in. The idea of teaching students in a real classroom excites me. It makes me remeber why I'm painfully surving the college homework and classes. I know i am supposed to teach and i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment