Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happily Ever After

I've been to a lot of weddings lately. Here are the top 10 reasons why i love weddings:

1. You get to meet new friends like these lovely ladies. We got to hang out with Ashley's little sisters Jenna and Haley. They are so stinking cute!

2. You get to see the beautiful brides! This is my friend McKenna. She was so stunning. :)

3. Families are at weddings! I love when all my family is together. i love them.

4. You get to hang out with your Besties at weddings! i love that.

5. There are usually cute guys lookin' all fly at weddings. Like this cute boy :)

6. Matching bride maids dresses. You know its hott. haha

7. Dancing! I love to dance! My Grandma said it was a miracle i got my grandpa to dance. I always knew he loved me most. :)

8. Catching up with old friends. I love going to weddings and getting to see friends i haven't seen forever.

9. There are always such cute kids at weddings. i love kids. :)

10. Catching the bouquet. Even if it is accidental. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment